European Work Experience Programme (EWEP) has been working for almost 25 years and has already hosted thousands of students. We offer accommodation in London, as well as jobs in the field of hotels or restaurants with a guarantee of a permanent contract within 2 weeks.
• Assist waiters in taking and relaying orders to the kitchen
• Place new table cloths, plates, cutlery and glasses
• Clean and sanitize tables, chairs and counters
• Prepare and serve bread baskets and condiments
• Fill water glasses or beverages
• Assist waiters in serving food and beverages to customers
• Greet customers and help them by finding tables that are to their liking
• Clean and maintain order trolleys and pedestal tables
• Clean and polish cutleries and handle filling of sugar pots, mustard jars and toothpick holders
• Maintain supply of clean linen and paper napkins
• Prepare coffee and tea for orders that require simple recipes
• Serve appetizers and remove appetizer plates to make way for entrees
• Replace or clean ashtrays in smoking areas of the restaurant
• Clean and sanitize restaurant floors and set up “wet floor” signs when appropriate
• Carry food items from the kitchen or bar to the customers
• Clear plates and replace them with fresh ones on nights when buffet is served
• Clear away all dirty items from customers’ tables and deliver them to the washing area
• Keep sideboard stocked up with fresh plates, cutlery, glasses, napkins, toothpicks and condiment bottles and jars
• Distribute food checks to the kitchen after ensuring that correct table numbers are mentioned on them
• Assist cashier in creating bills by providing accurate order information.
• Minimum wage remuneration = £ 6.15 for under 21s / £ 7.70 for 21-25 / £ 8.21 for over 25s,
• Shared accommodation with European students or in an English family £ 90 / week,
• Administrative assistance,
• Guaranteed job for any selected candidate,
• Quick departure all year,
• Expect £ 272 agency fees,
• Be assured that Brexit has no impact on the opportunities available to you!
• Start as soon as possible,
• For 2 months minimum - Stays and arrival dates are flexible,
• Full time, about 40h per week,
• Permanent recruitment throughout the year.
• Be at least 18 years old,
• Being a member of the European Union,
• Be able to understand English,
• Be available for a minimum of 2 months,
• Beginners are accepted, the experience is appreciated but not required.
TO APPLY, please visit our website (EWEP) and complete the registration form in the "Apply" section.